.Net Platform Overview and Roadmap
In the early days, before the release of IIS (Internet Information Services) in the year 1997, data was largely scattered in static form. So, there was an urgent need to create web pages that update data automatically. Later, Microsoft’s Active Server Pages (ASP) was brought into the market to meet the needs. ASP is executed on the server-side and its output is sent to the user’s web browser. This allowed the server to generate dynamic web pages based on the actions of the user.
Talking about today’s world you’ll find web and application development where several frameworks and languages are used by developers. Each framework comes with its features and benefits which make them different. The Open-source technologies are PHP and Java whereas closed-source technology is ASP.Net MVC. It helps in building web applications and comes with several benefits.
ASP.Net Core is an open-source and cross-platform framework developed by both Microsoft and its community. It’s a complete reform of ASP.Net which will combine MVC structure and Web API into a single framework. The Asp.Net developers can build a rich and dynamic website and applications that use compiled languages such as VB and C#.
The Top framework survey done by StackOverflow shows great results when compared to past results. .Net is back in the Game, Check the various comparison survey:
Top Frameworks, Libraries, And Tools
Most Loved and Wanted Framework
Programming, Scripting, and Markup Languages
Key benefits of using Asp.Net Technology
- 1. Asp.Net is the best choice for developing applications that are completely secure to built-in windows and per-application configuration.
- 2. It is used in creating scalable, dynamic, and robust web applications.
- 3. It requires minimum coding to build large applications
- 4. The framework comes with a toolbox and designer in a visual studio that is integrated with the development environment.
- 5. ASP.Net comes with developer-friendly features that can automatically deploy, WYSIWYG editing and drag server control.
- 6. ASP.Net is a server-side technology where code for apps is executed on the server.
- 7. It is a technology which most of the developers prefer to choose, it helps to create easily create and maintain applications.
- 8. It’s the best technology to build heavy, complicated web applications developed using data binding and page formatting features.
- 9. After ASP.Net apps are executed on a server they monitor all pages, components, and applications. Moreover, it helps in detecting memory leaks, infinite loops, and various illegal activities.
What are the types of ASP.Net technology development one should know?
- 1. MVC: As it is based on MVC architecture which makes it easy for developers to build an application based on ASP.Net. Additionally, you can build a complex application more simply. The developers can customize the MVC pattern and behave as per requirement for business application.
- 2. Web Pages: It allows developers to practice PHP with HTML where web pages are created using ASP.Net and use minimal coding efforts through Rapid Application Development.
- 3. WebForms: It is useful for building small, fast, dynamic and fast performing applications. It demands less coding than the MVC pattern by giving more control to programmers.
Future of ASP .Net & Highlights of .Net 5
With the announcement of the next release .Net 5, Microsoft has given a unified platform for desktop, Web, cloud, mobile, gaming and more such applications.
It is expected that .Net 5 will release in late 2020 and have given a roadmap of .Net core so people can look forward to investing their time on .Net 5.
Why choose Agile Academy to build a career in .net?
- 1. Agile Academy is serving the industry since 2006 and is delivering all features in one single version using .Net technology.
- 2. We provide support and customizable services which offer the best custom templates, custom file, and various extension.
- 3. We offer reasonable and affordable prices to our competitive products in the market.
- 4. .Net core will help you to provide collaboration and Cross-Platform Support where developers can work across Linux, macOS, and windows efficiently.
- 5. If you’re looking for career opportunities in .Net with Agile Academy then do connect with us. Our real-world .Net developers of Agile Infoways will deliver lectures and support the live project with you. Choose our training and begin your career with Agile Academy.
With new features, .Net is booming the world of technology and has the face of every web application. If you’re planning to develop a dynamic website or looking for any .Net certified courses then we have the best suitable team to guide you and make you a reliable player in the current market.